spankyrevolutionspankyrevolution

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Evil Ice Cream Man The Evil Ice Cream Man

Pretty Great

You're video is pretty funny, but I guess that there is some little things that could have been better, like having a download bar at the begining, so that the vid would not stop suddendly cuz it needs to load (Most of the time, it was stopping while the ice cream man was doing stupid faces XD). It would have been great too if we could see the whole band, or if you had a real ice cream truck. Anyway, I'm sure that you didn't have like 100,000$ for it to have special effects so that you were pretty limited. And in fact, you seem to have a lot of fun, and that's the important

giftedbuttwisted responds:

yupp haha this was made on a 20 cent budget (ramen)

Line and Sinker Line and Sinker

Yeah

That was grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! But If only you would have done a vid for the entire song, it would have been ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmazing!

Happy Eastern Happy Eastern

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WTF this flash is just way too stupid. But I got to say that I'm a bit stupid, so I liked it a bit and i needed to watch 2 times to make sure that what I saw was really real.

TheMoD responds:

Haha yea just read my description, it's not like I wanted to put it online. It's just a short toon I made in 1 hour or so.

The ball-massacre The ball-massacre

Spanky's opinion

I 've watch your vid, and I feel like the kid with a blue shirt is just too violent. I mean, It's not because someone is throwing ball that you can kill him!!!!!!!!!!! It would have been great if, by example, the lil guy just went home crying and came back the day after with tons of balls and throw them in the black shirt guy so that he's under a mountain of ball, or if he came back with big balls to throw them, but he undrerstand that he was, i don't know, being shooted by balls by an other nasty guy and so they become friend. In that way, I guess that your flash would have been much more better.

Mr. Orange Mr. Orange

Well...

That flash is a bit strange. I mean, we don't know what's that blue thing, why he want to kill Mr, Orange... but anyway I'll be nice and I'm going to give you an 8/10 cuz of the good animation, good, not great, not spectacular but not bad. Also,the music really go with the anime (and actually, I was wondering if you made it by yourself or you just found it).

TheMoD responds:

A friend of mine played it on his guitar.

Having a wonderful time! Having a wonderful time!

lol

this was pretty weird, but sooooooooooo funny! I got to say that I've also heard it in Spongebob Squarepants (I'm a huge fan of this)

TheMoD responds:

^^ Yea Spongebob rocks (at least season 1-3 do)

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

OMG!!!

This movie is awesome! (Ok, I know it is pretty bad, but I didn't wanted to waste my time finding a synonym for this...) The animation was really well done. I laught all the way long with this movie and I hope you'll continue this way.

Link & the Controller Link & the Controller

Good, just good

You've got a greaqt idea here. Link who got a controller and that move around with it. But I guess there's something missing, and I guess that you could have done something really great with that, but you've limited yourself with a little video of a few seconds... BUT it was still good.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

Tree power activating!

Wow! That's really nice man!
I've always loved the videos with lot of little movies of few seconds. ANd I gotta say that I love the way you draw your characters. It's just magic..