spankyrevolutionspankyrevolution

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Awesome!!!

Very nice game dude. What I like about it is that even if you suck, ou can't get game over and, with time, you can beat any city.

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

eh...

kinda strange, dude, cuz the bay just pisssed on the chainsaw because he was thirsty...
Anyway, th'a such a funny lil game, perfect when you have some time to waste, but I don't think that it's something on which you'll spend hours and hours

Windows XP 900 Windows XP 900

Great idea

You actually got a great idea dude, but I've got ome problems with your games: I don't know if it is normal (and if it is, man that game sucks!) but I could only go on the smiley session, cuz everytime that I tried to go on Windows session, mac session or on the shut up button, nothing hapened, just like if I clicked nowhere.

kidpaddle59 responds:

i know , i release "windows" and "mac" sessions in beta 0.1

Mad Monday Mad Monday

OMG

This game is just so nice! The perfect thing to do when your sister told your parent your stole beer or when you've been kicked out of your ballet team... Anyway, I've managed to make a great score, but I loose cuz some f***ing pop-up of a stupid fake virus I'm stuck with (Brave Sentry) that make me die (It's hard to play when they're so much window in ya face that you can see that bridge...)

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Too nice

This game is certainly one of the best rythm game ever. Lot of guitars, lot of greats newgrounds songs, easy to understamd but chalenging... I just can't imagine a way to make a SC guitar maniac Dx 3 better that this one, expect maybe more easy songs to start... but I'll give you a 10/10 5/5

Dunce Dunce Revolution Dunce Dunce Revolution

Too easy

This game really need to get harder. Actually, in the 4th and the 5th level, you can win by pressing every key all the time. Also, it would have been nice if it was possible to see a lil cartoon of RAB as gift for passed the game. Anyway, the moves of the charaters were pretty funny.

A Random Generator A Random Generator

nice

I've got a lot of fun with the sentence generator, but the words I've got just ment nothing. Also, I still don't know how the table could dance with the fire..

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

Good idea

Actually, the concept is great:you have an emo and you play with him as a tamagochi or something like that. The only problem is that there's something missing, like more stuff to do taht just throwing brick and make him eating. Also, its too short; In a few minutes, my emo suicide himself. Anyway, I guess that improving it could make it a great game.

Rock-O-Meter Rock-O-Meter

well...

Actually, I don't like this game. I guess that if you add more song expect of the same one during all the game, with easy ones in the beginning and hard one at the end, or if you could know the following notes like in guitar hero so that you could prepare yourself, this game would really rock.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

To copp62

If you want to save more that 3 song, all you have to do is to copy the link in the save window and put it on a Microsoft Word Document. Anyway, This game ROCKS!!! I've lost hours and hours on it!